If you are planning to move or have just moved to St. Louis, we welcome you and know you will enjoy St. Louis and the surrounding areas. Did you know St. Louis has been ranked one of the top “livable cities” in the U.S.? When you move there are a lot of things to take care including setting up a home security system to protect your family.
Life is stressful enough when you move without having to search high and low for utilities for your new home in St. Louis. We have compiled a list of the most popular utilities and other contacts you will need when you move to St. Louis.
St. Louis New Mover List
- Home Security: Butler Durrell, butlerdurrelsecurity.com, 636-458-1866
- Gas: Laclede Gas Company, (800) 887-4173
- Water (St. Louis City): City of St. Louis Water Division, (314) 771-2255
- Satellite: DIRECTV, (888) 777-2454
- Cable/Internet: Charter Communications, (888) 438-2427
- Water (St. Louis County): Missouri American Water Company, (866) 430-0820
- Local Telephone: AT&T, (888) 544-8847
- Trash & Recycling (St. Louis City): (314) 353-8877
- Electric: AmerenUE, (800) 552-7583
Fun Things to Do and See in St. Louis
After you move in you will want to get out and see all that our great city has to offer. Some of the best things to see and do here are:
- The Gateway Arch
- The St. Louis Zoo
- St. Louis Cardinals (baseball)
- St. Louis Blues (hockey)
- St. Louis Rams (football)
- St. Louis Science Center
- St. Louis Art Museum
- Anheuser Busch Brewery Tours
Find even more fun things to do at the Explore St. Louis website.
Butler Durrell has been in business here in St. Louis since 1976 and is your local partner for home security. Click here to see our current specials.