Control your security system, door locks and other home electronics with your smartphone or computer. The technology combined with video cameras keeps you apprised of what happens at home when you aren’t there. How much does this added functionality cost? Check out our security system specials.
Receive notification and video of:
- Child arriving home from school (and see who is joining them)
- When a caregiver arrives for an elderly parent
- Cleaning services arrive
- When a liquor or gun cabinet is opened
Check in with video cameras to see:
- Babysitters and your children
- What kids are doing after school (homework or video games?)
- What pets are doing
- Did your elderly parent take his/her medication on time
- Security system (arm/disarm)
- Door Locks
- Appliances plugged into designated outlets
Smartphone home security is available on most security systems we’ve installed within the last 2 years so contact us for a quote to add it on your current system. Most security systems older than 2 years can be upgraded to become compatible with smartphone controls. If you are purchasing a new security system, smartphone home security is available on current security system models.
You want your integrated security system to work correctly every time – 24×7. Check with our security experts on the best options available for your family.